Amy Carr, MS is a seasoned marketing communications consultant who specializes in helping your nonprofit or charitable endeavor communicate with clarity and authenticity. Bringing more than 20 years of experience with government, nonprofit and for-profit sectors, she can help you prioritize, plan and execute communications plans and projects that get results.
Whether you’re starting up a new program or campaign, needing expert advice about your social strategy, need some research done, or simply seeking extra hands during an exceptionally busy time, let Amy leverage her experience and expertise on your behalf to help your cause flourish.
A sample of services offered include the following:
- Communications audit and competitive analysis
- Project leadership and management
- Website strategy, planning and content development
- Website technical production and content updating
- Interviews, articles and press materials
- Video script writing
- Fundraising planning and concepting
- Awards and contest program administration
- Campaigns, events and promotions
- Social media strategy
- Training for your staff
Contact me to learn more.